Killed Jesus, and Why?
You Can Read Bible Sex Facts
on Your Kindle
the Gospel with the children of the world for just pennies!
One US dollar will provide the Book of Hope to three children.
Your Right to Know the Facts before You Kill Your Baby
Adoption versus Abortion
information about sex for parents of young children,
information about sex for single persons,
and information about sex in marriage.
Here's one comment:
Main Table of Contents
Part One: For Children
1. Child Molestation
2. Sex Education in the Public School
3. How do I talk to our children about sex? Asked Questions with Answers
Bonus for Parents Guidelines for Spanking Your Children
Three: For Married Persons
(and those who have set a wedding date)
1. How should I treat attractive members of the opposite sex?
2. Are there acceptable alternatives to sexual intercourse?
3. What about anal sex; is it sinful?
4. Is there anything wrong with birth control?
5. What is Natural Family Planning? [NFP]
6. How important is communication in the bedroom?
7. Is it all right for married couples to go to dances?
8. How important is foreplay in marriage?
9. The wife's G-spot
10. Doesn't the Bible consider oral sex to be a perversion?
11. What does the Bible say about orgasm?
12. When a married couple is engaged in foreplay, when should the husband insert his penis?
13. Never fake an orgasm
14. Is it all right for a married couple to use pornography during foreplay?
15. What about privacy with children in the house?
16. What words can we use during sexual activity?
17. Sexual Activity During Pregnancy.
18. Is it wrong to use vibrators and other "sex toys"?
What every wife should know about her husband's impotence
Preface and Introduction
Part 1: For Children
Part 2: For Single Persons
Part 3: For Married Persons
Appendix A: Glossary
Appendix B: What the Bible Says About Sex
Appendix C: Questions with Answers
Appendix D: Normal Is Better than Average
Appendix E: A Special Message for Gays and Lesbians
Appendix F: Feedback From Readers
Ted Bundy's Execution-Eve Interview
Questions and Answers
Average is Better than Normal
What the Bible says about homosexuality
Dinosaurs and the Bible
* * * * * * * * *
J. F. "Jeff" Cogan, Author